Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Bucket list 2017




     Happy New Year guys!! It’s a new day in a new year and one thing that accompanies the phrase “new year” is revolution. However, we’d be looking at our bucket list for the year. A bucket list basically is a list about the things you’d like to do in some nearest future, the nearest future being the year 2017 in this case.
     I’m pretty certain that there are goals that most of us have set already and places that we are hoping to be/go this year hence, the need for a bucket list. Your bucket list doesn’t necessarily have to be long- it all depends on you.
     Below is my little bucket list, please do share with me yours in the comments section.
1 Attend a musical festival- the experience.
2 Learn a skill
3 Attend a camp
4 Volunteer
5 Have better experience with God
6 Add on a couple of friends
7 Attend a slam/ spoken word contest
     Like I said, it doesn’t have to be long and that above is my minutiae bucket list, thanks for reading and I hope to read your bucket list too. Have an awesome year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment